Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wow, I forgot about this.

Hey guys, kind of forgot about this blog. But, I'll post an update today. So. Scars of Mirrodin is out now in all it's infectious glory. I'll talk about the pre-release.
So at the pre-release, I pulled an ungodly amount of rares for only one event. But more importantly, I pulled a Skithyx, The Blight Dragon. That crazy guy won me an incredible amount of games. It was probably unhealthy. I went for a red/black infect deck. Red was mostly burn spells to take care of their annoying things. At one point, I gave Skith double strike and +1/+0 and instantly gibbed my opponent. Good stuff. He was a little... stunned. I'd love to hear how your pre-release went. Tomorrow I'll talk about my Scars deck that I'll be running.

No comments:

Post a Comment